We've had radical change in how we work together over the last several months, and now– more than ever–it's time we be thinking about how we maximize the potential of our teams and our selves to be better connected and more effective with how we work with each other. When we connect with mindful intent, the potential impact to quality of performance and engagement is exponential.
I'm here to help bridge the divide between the uncertainty, burnout, frustration, and conflict and the cohesion and performance of your team. To help you move forward through the next phase of business with confidence and stability.
Whether face-to-face or virtual, team coaching can help to bring everyone together, manage conflicts and diversity issues, improve performance, as well as improve interpersonal relationships. A mindful approach to how we work as a team reduces friction and improves agile thinking and creativity. Who doesn’t need more of that.
- Compassionate conversations–So you can turn conflict into opportunities to better understand each other, bridge divides and resolve conflicts
- Team dynamics coaching- Leads to a better understanding of the big picture, improving adaptability, communication and creativity
- Meditation and Mindfulness-Offering meditation training in the workplace improves focus, productivity, creativity, and overall wellbeing
My presentations are never canned and always include a dash of humor paired with skills that anyone can adapt to their daily routine to reduce stress and increase productivity.
- Conscious Communication for Sales and Customer Service
- Creating a Culture of Mindfulness
- Employee Wellness at work and at home
- Mindful Marketing in Today’s Environment
- Mindful Self-care for the Caregiver
One on One Coaching
I offer clients a mindfulness and emotional intelligence-based approach to personal wellbeing, stress reduction, and deeper satisfaction in life and at work. My approach is practical, accessible, and relatable, whatever your background. If you are looking for leadership and career coaching or personal coaching to live life with less burnout and more joy, let’s talk.
- Career Advancement
- Leading with Compassion
- Managing Caregivers in the Workplace
- Presentation and Speaking
- Personal Mindfulness Practices
- Stress Management
A retreat offers an opportunity to step outside of the current frame of mind and focus with mindful purpose on the subject of the retreat. This may be a retreat to improve communication with ourselves or with our team or to strategize for an upcoming marketing plan. The most successful retreat is when you leave feeling accomplished, energized, yet relaxed and satisfied.
- Emotional Intelligence in Communication
- Boosting Team Engagement With Mindful Self-care
- Facilitating difficult conversations
- Meditation and Mindfulness
- Self-care as a Success Strategy
Workshops are currently held virtually and are always interactive, engaging, and customized to the needs of the user. Both one-off workshops that are precisely focused and longer 4-6 week series are available on-demand in addition to my own workshops. All workshops are customized to your needs so you can gain the skills you need to be your best self.
- Mindfulness and Wellness
- Working with the Family Caregiver
- Mindfulness for the Busy Executive (human)
- Building a Resilient Mindset
- Managing Emotional Triggers
Why should you work with me?
If what you’re looking for is a cookie-cutter, check the box experience, I am most definitely not your girl. I bring a great deal of passion, curiosity, and a desire for what I do for you to matter for us both. After over 25 years in the tech and marketing industries, I have seen the difference mindfulness makes in how we work together with emotional intelligence, resilience, and productivity.
Corporations like SAP, Aetna, American Express, Google, and Proctor And Gamble have all instituted corporate mindfulness and emotional intelligence programs for their teams as well as their partners. So have a number of smaller companies with a focus on the health and wellbeing of their teams and client relationships.
See below for some ways we can work together. Not sure what you need yet? Let’s talk!