Living With Resilience – a Webinar
Stress is part of our modern lives, every single day. Some days just getting out of bed can be a real challenge. Living our lives with resilience can seem pretty far away.
Whether it’s a change at work or at home, caring for a loved one, the news around the world, a temporary setback or a major life change, we can all be overwhelmed and not see the way to bounce back.
If we can identify and understand what our limiting beliefs are, what’s holding us back, and th3 warning signs of poor coping, we can gain clarity with what we need to put in place keep on keepin’ on when the road gets rough.
We can look at our stressors and create a game-plan to manage our responses with more skill and bounce back more quickly.
Click here to join us for this webinar Nov 15 at 10 AM PT 1 PM ET.
to learn how to use your inner resources to be more resilient in the face of adversity, at home and at work.
- How to re-wire your responses to negative stimuli, using techniques based on positive neuroplasticity to “Take in the good” and turn it into lasting inner resources.
- Coping skills to turn stress into an opportunity for better health and productivity.
- See our pre-set responses to specific stresses and how they affect what is really going on
- Know our tolerances levels and what to do before we break them
- How to identify stressors and create a game plan to address them mindfully
- How to develop meaningful relationships with others as well as yourself
Sign up now and let’s work together to start to see the bright spots in our lives that can become tools for resilient living and create a mindset that is there when life gets tough to help us see things through more skillfully.