Living With Resilience – a Webinar
Stress is part of our modern lives, every single day. Some days just getting out of bed can be a real challenge. Living our lives with resilience can seem pretty far away.
Whether it’s a change at work or at home, caring for a loved one, the news around the world, a temporary setback or a major life change, we can all be overwhelmed and not see the way to bounce back.
Join me for this webinar Nov 15, 2018 at 10 AM PT 1 PM ET.
to learn how to use our inner resources to be more resilient in the face of adversity, at home and at work.
- How to re-wire your responses to negative stimuli, using techniques based on positive neuroplasticity to “Take in the good” and turn it into lasting inner resources.
- Coping skills to turn stress into an opportunity for better health and productivity.
- See our pre-set responses to specific stresses and how they affect what is really going on
- Know our tolerances levels and what to do before we break them
- How to identify stressors and create a game plan to address them mindfully
- How to develop meaningful relationships with others as well as yourself
This webinar has ended. http://janetfouts.com/resilience–circle/“>If you’re interested in learning more about resilience, join me for this Learning Circle in January 2019, and let’s work together to start to see the bright spots in our lives that can become tools for resilient living and create a mindset that is there when life gets tough to help us see things through more skillfully.