Mindfulness Learning Circle
Most of us know what we NEED to do to take care of ourselves, but we don’t DO it. We are struggling with so many issues in our lives on a day-to-day basis, and while we want to feel better and take better care of ourselves, we don’t.
We say we don’t have time. We prioritize the agendas of work and home and family and friends over our own self-care. I’ve been down that road before, and trust me, it doesn’t improve with time.
So we hide our heads and watch hours of binge-watching TV, play video games, eat, or drink, whatever helps numb that craving inside us for more, for a sense of happiness.
Believe me, the more you chase it, the less of it you’re going to have. It’s a vicious circle that seemingly has no end. Right? But it can end.
We can learn mindful skills to be resilient and find a way to roll with life, rather than fight it.
We will use tools and techniques to locate and empower our inner resiliency and to manage our lives more skillfully.
Once you get started, you’ll see, very simple tactics really do work, and that a few minutes out of your day can make a huge change in how you live your life.
Are you ready to learn new skills that will help you make 2019 the happiest year ever?
What you’ll get in these 8-weeks
- Live, interactive video sessions (recordings available)
- Discussion segments to deepen learning
- Small, actionable steps you can take to be more resilient at home and at work
- Workbook with tools and exercises to keep you on track
- Easy and quick guided meditations to enhance positive change
- Lock mindfulness into your routine through proven skills and habits
- Understand how to re-wire your brain for resilience and more joy in your life
- Harness your own brain to be happier with positive neuroplasticity
- Deepen your connection with your happy self!
- Understand the whys and hows of how our brain has learned to work against us, and how to change that
What is a learning circle?
When we get together with friends and chat about what’s really in our hearts it can be a remarkable experience can’t it? We learn about them, and when we really listen, we learn about ourselves.
I’m deeply invested in creating a meaningful experience with my clients. It’s led us to some amazing breakthroughs and a way of learning that connects us so much more deeply than sitting in a lecture hall.
It’s a type of teaching that comes as much from within us as from our teachers, and I call them Learning Circles.
Here’s the idea in a nutshell. A coach or teacher can teach a class, but if we want it to have real impact, the student needs to fully understand it and be able to put it into practice. In learning circles we learn how to use active listening and how to communicate on more than a superficial level. The concepts and tools and presented for discussion, along with the tools for self-introspection, journaling or activities that help facilitate understanding of the concepts.
Learning circles help us soak in what works for us best with lasting results. And they’re a a lot of fun too!
This 8 week learning circle begins Monday, January 7, 2019 at 12 NOON PT, 3 PM ET. and continues at the same time each Monday until February 25, 2019. Recordings will be available, but I strongly encourage you to be present for each of these interactive sessions.
Each week we’ll address core skills to teach you how to transform stress into an opportunity for greater health and effectiveness.
Learn how to set triggers and simple tools to help you stay on track, with weekly resources to enrich your life
Who should jump on this opportunity:
- You’re ready to take action to reduce negative stress in your life
- You’ve got tough challenges in your life and you want to handle them better
- You’re ready to dig in and do some work to reach your goal of a happier, healthier and more resilient self.
- You’re ready to get real with how you take care of yourself.
You’re not a good fit if:
- You’re looking for an “easy button” to fix your life
- You aren’t interested in looking at your emotional triggers and learning how to manage them
- You’re happy being stressed and miserable just as you are
Are You Ready?
If you're ready to make a commitment to yourself for a better year? Take the next step and sign up for this class and you'll also get a 1-hour coaching session with Janet to help you get focused on your goals and create your own action plan to get there.
Janet Fouts is a certified Life and Mindfulness coach and earned her certification as a resilience and coping facilitator from the National Wellness Institute.
Her journey as a caregiver inspired the transition from social media marketer and CEO to mindfulness coaching after discovering the value of mindfulness and emotional intelligence in rescuing her from depression and anxiety. She shares her learnings in her book “When Life Hits the Fan, A Mindful Guide to Caring for Ourselves While Caring for Others” now available on Amazon.
Janet is a certified Life and Mindfulness Coach, who trained with the Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute to teach mindfulness and emotional intelligence, UCLA’s Mindful Awareness Research Center in their Mindful Awareness Practices program, Dr. Rick Hanson's Positive Neuroplasticity Practitioner program, and Stanford’s Center for Compassion and Altruism Research and Education (CCARE).
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Look, I want you to succeed here, that's what brings joy to my coaching practice. I stand behind my work 100%. But if you take the class, do the work, and don't see the value? I'll give you your money back, no hassle.