PCMA Meeting Notes
It was such a pleasure meeting with the PCMA folks at the Monaco this week. Here are the slides from the talk, and some links I think you’ll find useful.
Here’s a link to download the social media plan workbook I mentioned as well.
Search and Tracking
- Google Blog Search Blogs
- Google Alerts (Free and simple to set up. Not so hot for Twitter but good for websites and blogs
- MyBlogLog Blogs
- Social Mention free real-time search of most social networks- excellent alerts
- Twilert Set up keyword and brand alerts for TWitter mentions-free
- Trackur Very cost effective reporting and tracking system, great tool for the price
- Board Tracker Keep an eye on forums and bulletin boards. Has a pretty cool browser plugin.
Real Time Search
- Twitter search Search new and recent Twitter posts
- LazyFeed Free real-time blog search. Save your keywords and see new items as they develop
- Guzzle.it Free real-time monitoring of social media sites
If you have any questions I’d love to talk with you. Call me at 408.216.7423 or email me at email@example.com