Getting the Most From Social Media
Having trouble communicating?
Communicating with your customer base online through social media seems like a slam-dunk, but it’s a lot more than just “pushing content at them and hoping they’ll be interested. Without a strategy, you could be missing an opportunity to really engage your audience and create a lasting relationship.
Take part in the Webinar “Putting Social Media to Work for You.” and get a leg up on your competitors with the information you need to make social media help you engage your customers.
- What is Social Media?
- How can it help my business?
- Overview of social media tools.
- Examples of social media use – the good, the bad, the unfortunate.
- Where to find data on growth and social media usage.
- Creating an effective social media strategy.
- 5 steps to get started.
Date: Sept 10, 2008
Time: 1 PM PST
Length: 30 Minutes
Have you read my book yet? “Social Media Success! – Practical advice and real-world examples for social media” is available on Amazon