Tele-class: Building a Twitter Strategy
Twitter can be an incredibly powerful networking tool for growing your business and even expanding your personal horizons. OR it can be a terrific time-suck and basically useless. It’s all about how you approach this powerful network and engage on it that makes the difference.
This is a one hour on-line crash course in how to use Twitter:
- Build a smart follow/follower strategy for Twitter
- Using Twitter as a virtual resource librarian
- Incorporate Twitter into your marketing toolkit
- Improve customer service through Twitter
- Get jobs and understand crowd-sourcing
- Engage effectively and start a conversation
- Schedule your Twitter time efficiently
- Find the right Twitter helper tools for you
- Measure and monitor Twitter’s impact on your business
Sign up early, the first 5 people get a free one hour social media coaching session.
Ask me your social media strategy questions, get an evaluation of your current social media strategy, hands on social media coaching tips and tricks.
This class is just $24.95 for the class and links to a list of resources to make your Twitter experience richer and more worthwhile. That’s an amazing deal for tips that can make a huge difference in your on-line relationship building.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
4-5 PM PST 7-8 PM EST
Comments from previous classes:
“ Very hands on and helpful, useful tips and all my questions got answered. ”
“ Lots of solid advice and link suggestions from a social media pro. A real bargain and easily as useful as a session at much more expensive conferences. ”
“The TeleClass was really fantastic, it was like a mini-Unconference (which is high praise indeed). This could have been a two hour session and I still would have wanted more of what they were offering. ”